The Authority is required by section 6, of TCRA Act 12 of 2003 to process and issue license. The Authority can grant a license or refuse the application. Effective from 23rd February, 2005, a Converged Licensing Framework is in place.
- The Electronic and Postal Communications (Licence Procedure) Rules 2014
- License Categories(Types of Licenses)
- Procedures and Processes
- Postal Operators Licensing procedure
- Application Forms
- License fee
- General Guidelines
- Guidelines and Fees for Numbering Resources
- Guidlines on the Licensing of VSAT systems and networks
- Guidelines and Fees for Type Approval of Telecommunications/Radio-communications Equipment
- Evaluation Criteria
- Requirement Checklist
- Enforcement Guideline
Since the introduction of the Converged Licensing Framework (CLF) in 2005, the Authority has issued various licenses to Companies in the categories of Network facilities, Network services and Applications services.Click here for more details of the licensed companies.